Saturday, January 16, 2010

Schwester's 21

For my sisters 21st geburstag i asked 21 people (including myself) what they loved about their sister.
Can you guess which one is mine?
~ I love my sister because putting all history, blood and sisterly loyalty aside she is a really cool person and her being my sister just means I get to spend more time with her.

There’s nothing like a sister. Its universal, 20 other people agree with me they just say it better then I could…

I don’t know if Love is the right word, more of loathsome disdain. But if I had to choose something I would say I love it when she drinks. A sober [sister] is a NO-FUN [sister].

             I love that we look similar. There is now one else that shares the closest DNA with you, then your sister.

I love that I can barrow her cardigan when we are in the same country.
           I love my sister’s ability to impersonate famous people
                                I like how she helps me fight my battles
                                           When I’m sick she takes care of me, I love that.
I love that she is hypocritical

I love that my sister was my birthday present the day I turned 10 years old. I think about holding her in my arms as a baby that day.

I Love that my sisters sacrifice their time, possessions, events, and personal wants for me in times of need. I love how protective we are of one another and how well we know each other. We are best friends for life. What a true blessing. Redeeming love always.



I love i love how I can be the biggest dork around my sister and she is an even bigger dork back to me, so I
             have be even dorkier to counter act her.
I love how even though people think we’re so alike my sister and I are actually really, really different.


I love how my sister is always there for me when I need her to be. No matter how far away she might seem she is willing to journey to my side.


I love that
my sister
never judges me.
I can tell her anything
and she’s cool with it.
I also love her sisterly wisdom.

.I love that my sister inspires me to do things without even realizing it.
My sister and I are both artists. She is the only person I can trust for a 100% honest opinion about my work, even if it isn’t a good critique, I appreciate it because I respect her and her own artwork so much.

I love how my sister is always there for me.
I love my sister because I can always be there for her.

I love that my sister’s smile is my smile, when I am happy she is happy. She is a part of me no matter the distance.

                                                          I love that my sister and I are committed to our relationship with each other; it’s not something that we’re going to quit.

She knows me better than anybody else and she loves me better than anybody else.

21 love notes for a lovely 21 year old.
Happy Birthday Sister.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment